Greenwood provides all parents with a Greenwood Google Account so that they may access their student’s progress report 24/7 in a private and secure online setting. Additionally, the Greenwood Google Account is a convenient way to communicate with your student’s teachers. It is simple to use Greenwood Google but first time users may want some instruction for setting up and accessing accounts. If so please call 726-5000 and ask for Mrs. Thomas or email Mrs. Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a personal tutorial- it can be done in person or over the phone, usually in 15 minutes or less.
If you want to give it a go
- Sign into the Greenwood Domain at www.google.com
- Click the sign-in button on the upper right hand side of the screen
- Enter username and password (username/ passwords are issued by homeroom teachers). Once you login you may be prompted to change your password. Change it to a password you will remember and let Mrs. Thomas know what the new password is.
- Click on the app launcher (it looks like a square made up of tiny black squares in the upper right hand corner left of your name)
- Select Gmail- this will open your mailbox
- Select Drive from the app launcher this will open the Drive app. In Drive look on the left side for the “Shared with Me” option. Click on that and look for a document titled with your student’s name. This is your student’s progress report.
All of your student’s teachers will update this progress report in real time so it is a good idea to check it every couple of days. In order to maintain a private and secure environment all users must be logged into Greenwood Google Accounts to access student progress report. If you have any questions about accessing Greenwood Google Accounts please email Mrs. Thomas email@example.com.