Join the Greenwood School Family.
For students with unconventional learning styles, the right school can make all the difference. Unlike other schools in Jacksonville, Greenwood School gives students with learning differences the tools, techniques, and motivation they need to succeed in school—and in life.
Our Admissions process:
1. Come visit our beautiful 14 acre campus, take a tour of our school and see classrooms in action during a typical school day.
2. Submit required paperwork: psychological-educational evaluation, an individualized education plan (IEP) or 504 plan, and a current report card.
3. Then our Admissions team will review the submitted paper work to determine if Greenwood might be able meet the students needs and if the student is a good candidate for Greenwood School. It is important for the student’s success that this be a good match.
4. Then, the student’s family completes and submits the application for enrollment, with the $100.00 application fee.
5. We then will conduct a parent interview, to get to know the student on a more personal level than we can read in the paperwork.
6. Next, we will schedule a visit day, your student will shadow a Greenwood student during a regular school day, they are expected to participate in class activities and the teachers will observe their social and academic skills.
7. The Admissions team will review the complete file and determine if the contract for admissions can be offered to the family.
8. If we are a good match then…Congratulations, you are now part of the “Greenwood School Family”
The tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $14,300
Greenwood School is dedicated to enriching the scholastic experiences of above-average students with learning differences and academic challenges. We provide:
- ADHD support and special approaches for students with ADHD
- Help for working and short-term memory deficits
- Dyslexia resources and tutoring
- Assistance with other reading difficulties
For more information, or to begin the admissions process, please complete our request form.