Greenwood provides all parents with a Greenwood Google Account so that they may access their student’s progress report 24/7 in a private and secure online setting. Additionally, the Greenwood Google Account is a convenient way to communicate with your student’s teachers. It is simple to use Greenwood Google but first time users may want some instruction for setting up and accessing accounts. If so please call 726-5000 and ask for Mrs. Thomas or email Mrs. Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a personal tutorial- it can be done in person or over the phone, usually in 15 minutes or less.
If you want to give it a go
- Sign into the Greenwood Domain at www.google.com
- Click the sign-in button on the upper right hand side of the screen
- Enter username and password (username/ passwords are issued by homeroom teachers). Once you log in you are prompted to change your password. Change it to a password you will remember.
- Click on the app icon (it looks like a square made up of tiny black squares)
- Select Gmail- this will open your mailbox
- Select Drive from the app icon- this will open your drive. Click on the document titled your student’s name. This is your student’s progress report.
In your inbox there should be a message from the homeroom teacher. Open the message which will be a document titled with your student’s name. This is the progress report. All of your student’s teachers will update this progress report in real time so it is a good idea to check it every couple of days. In order to maintain a private and secure environment all users must be logged into Greenwood Google Accounts to access student progress report. If you have any questions about accessing Greenwood Google Accounts please or email Mrs. Thomas.