Position(s) Available: Middle and High School Teachers
Position Opening: 2018/19 Academic Year, ongoing
Middle and High School Specialization to include but not limited to:
- Language Arts
- Foreign Language
Monday through Friday (7:50 AM – 3:35 PM) plus weekly staff meetings, etc. as required
To provide classroom instruction and student support for Middle and/or High School Students (6th through 12th Grade) in a unique, independent school environment.
Responsibilities include performing the duties and responsibilities normally associated with a teaching position, including but not limited to, instruction, supervision of students, and participation in afterschool programs or activities. Applicant expected to represent the school and our community in a positive light.
- Superior communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of parental and student communications
- Specialization in one or more academic and or enrichment subject areas
- Apply a student-centered approach to education
- Ability to manage students
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Desire to be innovative and creative with students
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience in respective subject area.
Applicant must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- At least 12 credit hours in respective subject area
Preference given to applicants with the following:
- Experience in the classroom
- A proven track record of innovation and collaboration in an educational environment
Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Primary/Secondary Education
- Higher Education
- Education Management
Education and Training
Ability to pass background check is required.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org